Skip to main content

MyBackGrounds




Arnel Vincent Allera as "§†. Jimmy™"

Ms. Rayhan Gangis as ''Bret''    with  her crush Justin Bieber


 
Melvin Ellorimo as "Budoy Bakal


 
Paul Aries Patoc as "Ar-Ar"


 
    Nur Ismael "Nuno"   


 
 Maximiano Walwal Jr as "Dingdong"


 Rheymel Valera as "Sir"




Please Welcome!!!!!!!

"The Boys over Gorilla"
heheheheh........



The Original           "Parekoy Band"
 
 



Mga Party People
in
"MachoGay"
DOSCST campus ICSD Party

Fucking Bitches!!!!!!!!!

























  Ante JOJO Miranda              Cousin Isay Ravina        My Sister Arianne  & Mother Helen Allera


My Lovely Parents Arnulfo Allera & Helen Allera


My Brother Gay Arnold Jason Allera & My Mother Helen Allera


My Father & My Sister


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dota 2 Mode For Warcraft 3 - WarDota2

DOTA 1.5 Patch

SEGUNDA MANO